A STATEMENT FROM BLUEPRINT 58
In an uncertain time, Blueprint 58 seeks to listen to the needs of our neighbors, and to meet those needs in the best and safest ways we can. Providing resources to the most vulnerable is crucial for the good of Atlanta as we navigate the Coronavirus over the next few months. We believe that loving our neighbors in tangible and mutually transformative ways will be the thing that carries us through these difficult days.
We need your help to continue to love our community by providing crucial supplies and services, please consider giving today. If you are a neighbor who needs anything, please consider these resources, and reach out if there is anything else we can do.
We have created an amazon wishlist for some of our organizational and community needs. Items on this list include specific needs, like one of our moms who has recently moved into her own apartment with her young daughter, or organizational needs. If you would like to support us through in-kind donations, you can purchase an item on this list.
Atlanta Community Food Bank – (404) 892-3333
Meals on Wheels Atlanta – meal delivery to elderly citizens in Atlanta. (404) 351-3889
Food 4 Life: Atlanta Survival Program – free grocery delivery service
Hosea Williams Feed The Hungry
4779 Mindy St Atlanta, GA 30366
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Loaves and Fishes
St John the Wonderworker Parish
543 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30312
- Stewart Center
Food available on Wednesday between 3-5 pm at 987 Ira St SW
Pop-Up Grocery Deliver in May for Pittsburgh Residents
- Purpose Built Schools food resources
- Food Finder
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/INTIMATE PARTNER ABUSE
Georgia’s 24-hour statewide domestic violence hotline:
NCADV’s National DV hotline:
CALL 1-800-799-7223 or
TTY 1-800-787-3224 or
Safe Families Office:
404-612-4324, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday (more info here)
Water service disconnection orders are halted for the 60 days in Atlanta, GA as of March 13. 2020.
Georgia Power is suspending residential disconnections for the next 30 days beginning on March 13.
Jackson EMC is suspending disconnection for nonpayment from March 16 through March 27.
Metropolitan Counseling: Discounted and sliding scale mental health services – 404-321-1794
The Spot: Drop-In Center
1976 Flat Shoals Road, Suite A Atlanta, Georgia 30316
CVS Minute Clinic
NONPROFITS & SMALL BUSINESSES
LOANS & GRANTS
- sba.gov – The Small Business Administration has disaster loan assistance available for businesses, private nonprofits, homeowners, and renters. They also created a page for small business guidance and loan resources.
- LISC Small Business Grant
- Facebook Business Grants
- Benefits.gov helps point you to the right federal benefits that you may be eligible for.
- Kiva has extended their free business loans to US entrepreneurs.
- Here is some economic assistance specifically for my Atlanta-based business community.
- The TODAY Show has hosted multiple segments that provide financial advice to small business owners based on questions they receive on Facebook and Instagram.
- An article from The Penny Hoarder outlines multiple funding and loan options available to you.
- For my fellow Cobb County residents, the Cobb Chamber. is striving to keep you updated and informed, both personally and professionally.
- If you are a Georgia restaurant, the Giving Kitchen may be able to help you and your employees through this difficult time.
- Forbes has a roundup of roundup of relief for small business owners, including quite a few options in the restaurant category.
- Modest Needs is dedicated to helping hourly workers impacted by the coronavirus, as well as others in need of short-term, hourly assistance.
- Time to rethink your budget? Here are three approaches you should consider.
- Yelp has partnered with GoFundMe too add donate buttons to for-profit businesses.
Text “GACovid19” to 89211 to receive a list of available resources from United Way
Call 866-PUB-HLTH (866-782-4584) and press 3 for COVID-19 questions before calling your local health department. (GEORGIA)
- ADDITIONAL LOCAL RESOURCES – BEARINGS BIKE SHOP